|GENERAL FACTS/CHARACTERISTICS OF A COIN-LAUNDRY
and can generate cash flow between $15,000 and $200,000per year.
- Coin Laundries range in market value from $50,000.00 to more than $1million,
- 35,000 stores in the United States
- Industry continues to grow after 65 years
- Annual sales volume of more than $5 billion
- Business hours typically run from 6am-10pm.
- 1,000-5,000 sq. feet. The average store is around 2,300 sq. feet
- Generally occupy a retail space on a long term leases
small business endeavors and other investment options
- Generate steady cash flow over the life of the lease.
- No inventory or receivables
- Provide a basic necessity in a recession-resistant business
- Demand for service on a weekly, repetitive basis
- Customers provide primary labor
- Simple to operate in comparison to other small business endeavors
- Good cash-flow and Return-on-Investment in comparison to other
(equity markets, real estate, franchises)